Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Bright Spot on Wednesday

In looking over my last post about the weariness of Wednesday, I see I may have left the impression that everything was wearying about that day. In fact, the evening involved a meeting for "mentors" associated with the Focus 3 project, which was actually quite encouraging.

For all my struggles with the material, which will certainly still be ongoing and the subject of much more blogging as we go, this project is putting me into community with people whom God has and will use to accomplish his transforming work in my life. I particularly appreciated many of the reminders that Glenn, the leader, made to the effect that the key is not in following the script, but rather in listening to God in the life and lives of those we are in community with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home