Thursday, September 01, 2005

Forty Years in a Narrow Space

The newly created Resonate Journal includes this very thoughtful article in its premiere issue, dedicated to all things liminal.
Click on the title for the article.

In many ways, the last few years for me have been lived out in this confusing, narrow space between worlds -- finding the old familiar things strangely uncomfortable and foreign, while finding myself feeling "at home" among many formerly strange and foreign things. In effect, feeling like I've left home behind and am travelling to a new home, which I haven't arrived at yet, but which I seems to encounter small snatches of in the oddest places.

It is oddly comforting to know that this experience is not unique to me, but that others are / have been experiencing something similiar (even if totally different).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home